Reduce stress and save time when you downsize or move.
Many events occur throughout our lives that motivate us to downsize or move, such as moving in with a roommate or partner, expecting your first child, getting separated or divorced, merging households, changing health status, or the passing of a loved one.
If you’re going to be living in a smaller space, or are combining households, some items will probably have to go. When it comes to shared spaces and new dynamics, planning your home thoughtfully can make for a more peaceful transition. Essential Organizing can work with you to determine the items to keep, donate, sell, discard, or store. We can coordinate the removal, sale, or storage of unwanted items. After downsizing, we can organize the ‘revised’ or new space, ensuring you’re off to a great start!
Moving can be difficult or stressful to manage on your own. Let Essential Organizing manage the details of your move for you.
- Source movers, moving supplies, and arrange for quotes
- Provide moving checklists and coordinate tasks and schedules
- Determine items to donate, sell, discard, or store
- Coordinate removal or storage of above items
- Supervise move to ensure nothing is left behind and all tasks are completed
- Assist with unpacking and organizing home contents in your new space